The dream of having a child should not be outside of the reach of any family, especially those who are struggling to conceive on their own and who could benefit from fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization, or IVF. Unfortunately, the vast majority of conventional health insurance policies provide limited or no coverage of fertility treatments, forcing couples to pay for such care out of their own pockets. Thankfully, the compassionate healthcare financing experts of Citerra Finance are only too happy to help these families realize their dreams by providing the funding they need for elective fertility services, including IVF.
In providing fertility and IVF financing, Citerra Finance is proud to play a part in bringing precious new lives into this world. If you are trying to start or expand your family and are considering IVF, yet you are concerned about the cost, we can help. Our goal is to make elective healthcare financing easy so that people like you can get the care they need without strain, stress, or undue financial burdens. We want you to be able to focus on what’s important – or, in your case, who’s important: that little bundle of joy we hope you will soon be introducing into the world.
How Does Citerra Finance Provide Funding for IVF and Other Fertility Treatments?
Right now, you are most likely under a great deal of stress. If you are among the millions of Americans struggling with infertility, our hearts go out to you. We understand that you are on an emotional roller coaster right now, and that figuring out how to pay for IVF, fertility tests, fertility medications, and other costs related to fertility treatment can only be adding to your turmoil. That’s why we want to do the heavy lifting for you and make paying for your treatment as easy as possible.
Here’s how we do it:
1. You find the fertility specialist you want to work with.
2. Apply for a loan through Citerra Finance by filling out our easy-to-follow online application form.
3. Our team of financing experts will review your form and run your credit. We are usually able to make decisions on approval within an hour.
4. If we approve your application, we will send it to your fertility specialist. If he or she is not among the many medical professionals with whom we routinely work, we will perform a quick check on his or her credentials and practice history.
5. We will then verify your loan with the bank. The bank will then send the money to us.
6. We will send this money to the fertility center to pay for your treatment in full. You will then be able to undergo your fertility treatment.
7. You will make affordable monthly payments to the bank.
That’s it. You won’t have to negotiate with the bank or work with the financial coordinator of the fertility center. All you’ll have to focus on is the future of your family.
Learn More about Fertility and IVF Financing
If you would like further information about fertility and IVF financing, please contact Citerra Finance today.